Home >> Content >> 1 - Yr. Contact Program for XII Pass Students
1 - Yr. Contact Program for XII Pass Students
IIT-JEE is one of the toughest examinations to be taken by a student. The competition is fierce. The aim is to secure an All India Rank (AIR) and to be amongst the top 5,000 out of more than 1.5 lakh students from all over India and aboard. Each successive year the students are more serious, better prepared, intensively trained and with a higher degree of perseverance & with will to succeed. It is therefore next to impossible to get selected in IIT-JEE without undergoing rigorous training by an group of expert.
- Duration : 3-4 days in a week
- Timings : 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Direct Admission or Through - Scholarship Test
- Direct Admission: For Direct Admission Student must have a minimum of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Syllabus for Scholarship Test: Test will be taken from CBSE class XII Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics syllabus. Test will contain Objective and Fill in the blanks type numericals.
- Admission Test Fee : Rs. 200/-
- Pre-requisite : l Enrolment Form
l Two coloured passport size photographs
l A copy of XII class board marksheet.