Home >> Content >> Crash Course for XII Appeared Students
Crash Course for XII Appeared Students
The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) is surely emerging as one of the most prestigious entrance examination, second perhaps only to IIT-JEE.
Qualifying JEE Mains gets you admitted to NITs, IIITs and many other prestigious institutions. The Union Cabinet approved the setting up of 9 new National Institutes of Technology (NITs) taking the number to 29 across the country. Moreover very recently DCE has announced that they will also take the admissions on the basis of JEE Mains performance. This makes JEE Main even more important for Delhi students.
Guided by the motto of not leaving any one outside the ambit of engineering education BANSAL tutorials now offers JEE Main/IP/BITSAT/VIT Crash Course for 2016. The admission to the course is open to class XII & XII pass students, who want to prepare exclusively for JEE Mains, I.P., BITS Pilani, VIT Vellore, SRM, Punjab Engineering Chandigarh, IIIT’s and other reputed Engineering colleges. A complete package under one programme.
- Duration : 150 Hrs. 27 March 2017 to May 2017, 5 to 6 Days in a week
- Course Details i. Classes by highly qualified & experienced professors.
ii. Lucidly explained fundamentals.
iii. Problem solving techniques.
iv. Individual attention.
v. Brief of the subject and important formulae
vi. Specifically and strategically formulated assignments on each topic.
vii. Work sheets.
- Test : Objective Test Series (Minimum 10 Tests)
- Course Fees : Total course fee Rs. 18,000/- + Service tax
- Admission Criteria : DIRECT ADMISSION Limited Seats. Admission on first cum first served basis