Home >> Content >> VIT Admission Procedure
VIT Admission Procedure
Admission to B.Tech. Degree Programme is based on VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) conducted all over India and also in abroad.
Procedure of admission
- Advertisement given regarding issue of application forms, important dates etc., in all leading newspapers all over India and notified in the VIT website.
- Applications can be obtained from selected Post Offices or obtained by post from VIT or obtained through online.
- VITEEE is conducted in major cities all over India and also in abroad.
- Publication of results in leading websites.
- Call for counselling in batches and allotment of branches on the basis of the VITEEE rank.